This Privacy Notice governs the manner in which Duncklee Cooling and Heating, Inc. collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a “User”) of the www.dunckleeinc.com website (“Site”). This Privacy Notice applies to the Site and the services offered by Duncklee Cooling and Heating, Inc.
Duncklee Cooling and Heating, Inc. is your data controller, and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information under applicable laws.
BY INSTALLING, USING, REGISTERING TO OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OUR SERVICES, YOU GIVE EXPLICIT CONSENT TO DUNCKLEE COOLING & HEATING, INC. FOR THE COLLECTION, USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY US, AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND OUR TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES AS SET FORTH IN OUR PRIVACY NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL, USE, REGISTER TO OR OTHERWISE ACCESS OUR SERVICES.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Duncklee Cooling and Heating, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes: – To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. – To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. – To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. – To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. – To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. – To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. All data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Information Disclosed to Affiliated Companies
Data may be shared globally with affiliated companies to:
- provide joint content and services (such as registration, transactions and customer support);
- prevent, detect and investigate possible illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service, fraud and/or data security breaches;
- offer you personalized advertising; and
- support decision making on products, websites, applications, services, tools and communication.
Please keep in mind that affiliated companies will not directly send you marketing messages unless you have consented to receiving their communications. They will use your personal information in accordance with their respective privacy notices.
Information Disclosed to Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers and other third parties in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable legislation and regulations. As further described herein, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- third party service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our services: they may assist us in providing payment processing services, customized advertising, prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our Terms of Service, fraud and/or data security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, and other business operations. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of Duncklee Cooling and Heating, Inc. ;
- third party financial institution partners (payment providers) who may offer financial products to you: for them to provide joint content and services (such as, registration, transactions and customer support). These third party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services;
- third party social networking and sign-on services: that enable you to access our services with your login credentials, such as Facebook and Google.
Information Disclosed to Law Enforcement and Other Parties in Connection with the Law
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement and other parties in connection with the law, including:
- law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request regarding a criminal investigation, alleged or suspected illegal activity, or any other activity that may expose us, you or any of our users to legal risk or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders, or the assessment or collection of tax or duty. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address;
- third parties commencing, or involved in, a legal proceeding if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or similar legal document or if such disclosure is necessary for the purpose of obtaining legal advice or is necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights;
- third parties to comply with our legal requirements, enforce our Terms of Service, or if we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure is needed to prevent imminent physical harm, harm to property, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity;
- we may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Change of Ownership
If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we may share information with them. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be used or disclosed for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive prior notification of the use of your personal information for the new purposes.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
Duncklee Cooling and Heating, Inc. has the discretion to update this Privacy Notice at any time. When we do, we will post it on this page and revise the updated date at the top of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Privacy Notice periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Privacy Notice will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
296 Taugwonk Rd, Stonington, CT 06378